APRIL 2020 OFFICE CHANGES DURING ‘SHELTER-IN-PLACE’ EXECUTIVE ORDER IN ILLINOIS
- Allergy shot treatments are by appointment-only instead of by walk-in.
- Patients must call the office before coming to the office if they have had a fever and cough within 72 hours in order to advise on whether to come here that day.
- Appointments in the office will be scheduled on a case-by-case basis that consider the current prevalence of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the area, the urgency of the appointment, the patient’s underlying medical condition and the type of current symptoms.
- Only one family member or friend can accompany a patient in our office; the family member or friend cannot have had a fever or cough within the prior 72 hours.
- Telephone or telemedicine appointments for established patients in our medical practice may be scheduled, if appropriate, only during the time of the ‘shelter-in-place’ executive order.
- Routine office hours have been reduced by two hours per day on most days during the ‘shelter-in-place’ executive order.
- You will see our staff wear a mask, as CDC has recommended since April 3rd.