OFFICE CHANGES DURING ILLINOIS EXECUTIVE ORDERS FOR COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Allergy shot treatments are by appointment-only instead of by walk-in.
- Patients must call the office before coming to the office if they have had a fever and cough within 72 hours in order to advise on whether to come here that day.
- Appointments in the office will be scheduled on a case-by-case basis that consider the current prevalence of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the area, the urgency of the appointment, the patient’s underlying medical condition and the type of current symptoms.
- Only one family member or friend can accompany a patient in our office; the family member or friend cannot have had a fever or cough within the prior 72 hours.
- Telephone or telemedicine appointments for established patients in our medical practice may be scheduled, if appropriate for the patient.
- All persons over the age of two are required to wear a face covering when in our office. Masks with exhalation valves or vents are not allowed in our office.